[RH]-CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

[RH] vs Code Red

Go down 
+5
[RAGE]® FreakyFighter
[RH]Infarkt666
Kagul
[RH]NeiMAD
Legit
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
[RAGE]® FreakyFighter
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
[RAGE]® FreakyFighter

Number of posts : 1232
Registration date : 2006-05-02

test:
[RH] vs Code Red - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30/100[RH] vs Code Red - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

[RH] vs Code Red - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RH] vs Code Red   [RH] vs Code Red - Page 4 EmptyMon 16 Jul - 23:36

[RH]NeiMAD wrote:
Freaky Fighter wrote:
[...] That's fine. I have no hard feelings towards no one. Well except for two individuals that will remain nameless and only who I talked to about them know who they are. I am still the same FreakyFighter (Formally [RAGE]®️Master1) I always was.

I think i know the names and that it was already before you joined (AR) yeye . Am i right ?

WAY before. Way before this year started. Way before the winter of 2006 started. Shall I go on back? lol
Back to top Go down
http://ragegamers.net/
[RH]NeiMAD
Admin
Admin
[RH]NeiMAD

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2005-10-26

test:
[RH] vs Code Red - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/100[RH] vs Code Red - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

[RH] vs Code Red - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RH] vs Code Red   [RH] vs Code Red - Page 4 EmptyTue 17 Jul - 1:54

Freaky Fighter wrote:
[RH]NeiMAD wrote:
Freaky Fighter wrote:
[...] That's fine. I have no hard feelings towards no one. Well except for two individuals that will remain nameless and only who I talked to about them know who they are. I am still the same FreakyFighter (Formally [RAGE]®️Master1) I always was.

I think i know the names and that it was already before you joined (AR) yeye . Am i right ?

WAY before. Way before this year started. Way before the winter of 2006 started. Shall I go on back? lol

nope it's ok i think proud
Back to top Go down
https://rhclan.bbactif.com

[RH] vs Code Red
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[RH]-CLAN :: [Pariah - The Game] :: Tournaments-
Jump to: