[RH]-CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

[RH] vs Code Red

Go down 
+5
[RAGE]® FreakyFighter
[RH]Infarkt666
Kagul
[RH]NeiMAD
Legit
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
[RH]Infarkt666
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
[RH]Infarkt666

Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2006-12-29

test:
[RH] vs Code Red - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue25/100[RH] vs Code Red - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

[RH] vs Code Red - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RH] vs Code Red   [RH] vs Code Red - Page 3 EmptySat 14 Jul - 19:01

sad2 astonish sad1 oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not good sad1 astonish sad2
Back to top Go down
http://www.isatan.wsn.cz
[RH]NeiMAD
Admin
Admin
[RH]NeiMAD

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2005-10-26

test:
[RH] vs Code Red - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100[RH] vs Code Red - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: [RH] vs Code Red   [RH] vs Code Red - Page 3 EmptySat 14 Jul - 20:18

sad2
Back to top Go down
https://rhclan.bbactif.com
[RH]Dom
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
[RH]Dom

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2005-11-09

PostSubject: Re: [RH] vs Code Red   [RH] vs Code Red - Page 3 EmptySat 14 Jul - 21:40

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad No No ill ill hono hono
Back to top Go down
http://oxygena.over-blog.com
[RH]HanHarr
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
[RH]HanHarr

Number of posts : 712
Registration date : 2005-10-27

PostSubject: Re: [RH] vs Code Red   [RH] vs Code Red - Page 3 EmptySun 15 Jul - 0:23

who quit? and no 4 on 4 thats way to small lol
Back to top Go down
[RH]Infarkt666
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
[RH]Infarkt666

test:
[RH] vs Code Red - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue25/100[RH] vs Code Red - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: [RH] vs Code Red   [RH] vs Code Red - Page 3 EmptySun 15 Jul - 1:23

Yeah it is like the 7 vs 7 we had vs AR and they came 4 and got the last guy just in the last 10 min Very Happy oh man and it was just 5 vs 5 LMFAO a clan with more than 70 players and they cant get 7 players into a Clan War
Back to top Go down
[RAGE]® FreakyFighter
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
[RAGE]® FreakyFighter

Number of posts : 1232
Registration date : 2006-05-02

test:
[RH] vs Code Red - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/100[RH] vs Code Red - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: [RH] vs Code Red   [RH] vs Code Red - Page 3 EmptySun 15 Jul - 3:04

The whole thing crashed and I had nothing to do with it. Cool. thumbup

And as for what Infarkt said, I wasn't around then. Not everyone on the Members List is a CLAN member. The same way it is on every other forum.
Back to top Go down
http://ragegamers.net/
[RH]Infarkt666
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
[RH]Infarkt666

test:

PostSubject: Re: [RH] vs Code Red   [RH] vs Code Red - Page 3 EmptySun 15 Jul - 10:30

I never was on theyre forum Very Happy LoL but they have lots of members they fused with the ex-UTC clan as Gungrave and Sorrow and Lukas so they god more than enough ppl.

But the 5 vs 5 match was good 7 vs 7 is almoust inposible in warpath becouse too small maps just in the custom maps it is posible to play a 7 vs 7 match.
Back to top Go down
[RH]Dom
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
[RH]Dom

PostSubject: Re: [RH] vs Code Red   [RH] vs Code Red - Page 3 EmptySun 15 Jul - 11:06

It's also funny to see they're also on Halo, but i never see one of them...yes, i'm in this game again too, as OldBear, if u meet me Smile

Btw, i've not lsot alot of my skills on it, i was quite good at a time, i'm remaining it, at least partially lol

Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
[RH]Infarkt666
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
[RH]Infarkt666

test:

PostSubject: Re: [RH] vs Code Red   [RH] vs Code Red - Page 3 EmptySun 15 Jul - 13:05

I got halo too but i wanna ask u DOM is there an patch to play it trough online without the original CD ??? if yes it would be good What a Face
Back to top Go down
[RH]Dom
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
[RH]Dom

PostSubject: Re: [RH] vs Code Red   [RH] vs Code Red - Page 3 EmptySun 15 Jul - 13:11

I've got the crack for the 1.07 version lol, and so u can find servers to play online with. i'll send it to you hehhe
Back to top Go down
[RH]Infarkt666
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
[RH]Infarkt666

test:

PostSubject: Re: [RH] vs Code Red   [RH] vs Code Red - Page 3 EmptySun 15 Jul - 16:24

Thx it works but almoust on all servers i lose conection dunno why just one server worked but better than nothing Very Happy 1SK-1sk server dunno what but it is going good we owned the other team 5-0 in CTF Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[RAGE]® FreakyFighter
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
[RAGE]® FreakyFighter

test:
[RH] vs Code Red - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/100[RH] vs Code Red - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: [RH] vs Code Red   [RH] vs Code Red - Page 3 EmptySun 15 Jul - 17:13

[RH]Infarkt666 wrote:
I never was on theyre forum Very Happy LoL but they have lots of members they fused with the ex-UTC clan as Gungrave and Sorrow and Lukas so they god more than enough ppl.

But the 5 vs 5 match was good 7 vs 7 is almoust inposible in warpath becouse too small maps just in the custom maps it is posible to play a 7 vs 7 match.

First: Come to the website, look around and say hello: http://www.freewebs.com/alienrebels/

Second: I don't know of any UTC. I do know Sorrow though. Nice guy and good player. Twisted Evil

Third: As for any match on Warpath, what's the point? The game..... oops, I promised not to say that anymore. silent

[RH]Dom wrote:
It's also funny to see they're also on Halo, but i never see one of them...yes, i'm in this game again too, as OldBear, if u meet me

Well it's good to see one of the old clan members I've known for awhile now play HALO. I've BOUGHT the game as well and have played it. HALO to me is a slower version of Pariah.

We are in HALO because it's more popular than Pariah and Warpath combined ever were. 1000's of players to pick from. Hundreds of servers to choose from. thumbup

We also, as I've pointed out before, run 2 servers for HALO. Both are named with the [AR] tag in it. How you can miss that, I'll never know. Unless none of you play HALO CE. CE being Custom Edition. In the CE version, there are over 2300 Custom Maps!! surprised astonish Now that's what I call a collection. thumbup Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
[RH]Dom
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
[RH]Dom

PostSubject: Re: [RH] vs Code Red   [RH] vs Code Red - Page 3 EmptySun 15 Jul - 17:57

in fact, i was on HALO and in 2 clans BEFORE playing Pariah, and then afterwards in RH clan. I was in the SL clan, a known one, as " Dstroy ", and finally reached, as individual, the 62 th world rank in heavy category at my best ( not for my pounds lol, it's a bout the arsenal ). Dunno if guys like SL Hollow or SL Wabbit always play it, btw....

Yes, it's slower than Pariah...but as good. About servers, it's often a prob when you have " your client is more recent than your server ", and so on..so i put filters about it. And i hate like hell all the sniper's congresses, so i evitate them too. I play CTF or TDM/DM ( KING is funny too, i do some too )

About UTC, it was a warpath clan absorbed by AR, GungraveScn was the leader ( a frenchie boy like me hehe ), and then he came in AR clan, with Sorrow too. We had a tourney against UTC , we largely won it at this time on CTF. But yes, good guys, i met Sorrow on Wpath recently.

ps: i'm registered on AR's forum for ages lol, dunno if infarkt is....he will tell you cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
[RAGE]® FreakyFighter
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
[RAGE]® FreakyFighter

test:

PostSubject: Re: [RH] vs Code Red   [RH] vs Code Red - Page 3 EmptySun 15 Jul - 20:40

Nice job Dom in getting up in those ranks!

I don't know any of the rest you are talking about because I'm not a HALO fan. Just to slow for me. It's like Pariah in a wheel chair. lol But it's cool I guess. Many people love the game!! And so many servers as well.

I'll have to ask the guys about UTC. Why they would break up is beyond me. Oh well. Sounds like [RAGE]®️ huh? lol

Oh and trust me. I know who's registered in the [AR] forum. I check it all the time. I'm also in the process of contacting people on that list. Be looking for an email coming your way guys. lol

WHEEE!! Is't being in charge fun? cheers laughing2 bravo Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
[RH]HanHarr
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
[RH]HanHarr

Number of posts : 712
Registration date : 2005-10-27

PostSubject: Re: [RH] vs Code Red   [RH] vs Code Red - Page 3 EmptySun 15 Jul - 21:23

Seems like we need a little Halo get together then...if you unlock your gates and digg up the mines so we can get in safe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[RAGE]® FreakyFighter
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
[RAGE]® FreakyFighter

test:

PostSubject: Re: [RH] vs Code Red   [RH] vs Code Red - Page 3 EmptySun 15 Jul - 22:05

[RH]HanHarr wrote:
Seems like we need a little Halo get together then...if you unlock your gates and digg up the mines so we can get in safe Very Happy

Unlock gates and dig up mines? What are you talking about? Come on any one of the servers and show your stuff dude. I welcome anyone!!
Back to top Go down
PhycickKiLLeR36
Essay Writer
Essay Writer
PhycickKiLLeR36

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2006-05-23

PostSubject: Re: [RH] vs Code Red   [RH] vs Code Red - Page 3 EmptySun 15 Jul - 22:14

I'm well aware of the fact that [RH] seems to think that they "ALL" know what is going on over at [AR] when in fact they do not & talking crap about us is not good since none of my members say anything bad about your clan & since it does'nt matter anyway cause most people in T3@M [AR] are totally new all 2gether & as far as that UTC ,well lets put it like this it never really happenned so they r no longer a part of us & the Sorrow everyone is speaking of is not from UTC he's from the Pariah days he's been w/us since those days so w/that cleared up "YOU" fellows here at [RH] got anymore talk you would like to say??????????.........

Oh & trust me on this,not every Clan War that is done no matter by who or where or what clan 70% of the time theres always a snag so Dom,Infarkt & the rest of u need to stop complianing bout that cause it's old stuff & news....We won the CTF challenge be upset about that if u want it's on all of u not my clan,I'm here to set somethings straight & NO !! there will not be the 3rd installment of the Warpath war we have moved on & out of Warpath anything else ???? .....

I'm leading [AR] now & some would say I suck & some would say I'm doing well but u got an opinion just like everyone else, I've totally update the website w/a correct Bio,Servers pg,Divisions pg (still working on that
1) & I've cleaned up the forums as well old stuff is gone new stuff is in & all our members now wear the correct T3@M [AR] tag instead of a bunch of mismatched tags that showed no organization..Theres alot of things changing at [AR] I've now got a whole bunch of talented folks in [AR] from website stuff to as you can see the graphics dept as well..& thanks to a few folks we have 2 Halo CE servers 1 BF2142 server (Practice Only ) 1 Warpath server (for the old schoolers) & we r trying to get an Austrailian BF2142 server up & running & we have our own teamspeak channel..& I'm kicking out those that don't follow the rules I've already kicked out 5 members so I'm not playing around, talk all the BS u want I could care less but let it be known I take crap from no1!! Dom we have been freinds for along time & I'm surprised you let this talk go on in your forums about us ...I've said my peace for now..

For the more up to date [AR] please click here.

http://www.freewebs.com/alienrebels/
Back to top Go down
[RH]Infarkt666
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
[RH]Infarkt666

test:

PostSubject: Re: [RH] vs Code Red   [RH] vs Code Red - Page 3 EmptySun 15 Jul - 22:43

I meaned no harm with my words, and if u mean that it is just your paranoya. I never talked BS about u or ur clan so calm down.

I have some good frends at AR and i dont wanna to go in a conflict with u or anybody in warpath or other games i try to allways be nice to others.
Back to top Go down
PhycickKiLLeR36
Essay Writer
Essay Writer
PhycickKiLLeR36

PostSubject: Re: [RH] vs Code Red   [RH] vs Code Red - Page 3 EmptySun 15 Jul - 22:53

No I was'nt being paranoid or anything like that,Infarkt to me you are ok & all the rest of you guys as well I just don't like the fact that when a clan war is mentioned by [RH] it seems we ( [AR] ) always become part of the subject matter & all I see is how we could'nt produce 7 guys for a match me personally I thought that 5 vs 5 was better any ways...All I'm trying to say is that, that is old stuff & bringing it up just makes us to other poeple look bad, those 2 players that either did'nt show or dropped out had reasons which I excused & real life issues takes precedence over our gaming lifes...

Just leave the old news behind thats all I ask, sorry to say Warpath is dying I have'nt even played Warpath in bout a week I'm a chef in a hot kitchen leading a team of 8 cooks pulling 7 to 10hr shifts my life comes 1st point blank..
Back to top Go down
[RH]Infarkt666
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
[RH]Infarkt666

test:

PostSubject: Re: [RH] vs Code Red   [RH] vs Code Red - Page 3 EmptySun 15 Jul - 23:01

Ok i sayed too that 5 vs 5 was better becouse warpath has not big maps just some customs are capable to a 7 vs 7 match. I have one idea we should make a good training match between our 2 clans to dont let die warpath becouse it is prety dead at the moment servers are there but no one plays a couple of months before where enough ppl but no server LoL confused
Back to top Go down
[RAGE]® FreakyFighter
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
[RAGE]® FreakyFighter

test:

PostSubject: Re: [RH] vs Code Red   [RH] vs Code Red - Page 3 EmptyMon 16 Jul - 5:24

Boy is this getting heated. I'm not in this one. I wasn't here when all that took place. Slow down, ease back, take a deep breath and let's drop this from now on.

A training match for Warpath? That would serve no purpose. What would we be training for? There is no one else playing this game that I know of. Even if CRc and FEAR would get involved, it would go no where passed that. For me at this point, that's also a dead issue.

I have friends everywhere and it seems that since I joined [AR] I have become a target by some people I have known for a long time. That's fine. I have no hard feelings towards no one. Well except for two individuals that will remain nameless and only who I talked to about them know who they are. I am still the same FreakyFighter (Formally [RAGE]®Master1) I always was.
Back to top Go down
[RH]Dom
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
[RH]Dom

PostSubject: Re: [RH] vs Code Red   [RH] vs Code Red - Page 3 EmptyMon 16 Jul - 7:10

Wtf are we talking about, Phy?? I've just mentioned , and this to answer to Freaky's question, a tourney we did against the ex-UTC clan on Wpath. Where did u saw something about the AR/RH contest??

And yes, Sorrow was with UTC at these times, i'm old, but not enough to remember he played with them during this famous tourney. I saw no yelling about this event for ages on our topics, or find it for me plz, i'm lazy lol....

About your forums and organisation, Infarkt has just said he dunnos your forum details, and Freaky explained some to him. I mentioned for my part i know the forum, and yes, i saw it has changed and got new members. . One RH just added that at a time AR clan has many ppl on its roster but many not playing, u know it was a fact. Seems not to be now, good news, but it was a reality that the clan has gone through a crisis.

Btw, don't take all for yourself, your way of leading, and so on, is not in cause. If everyone that gives an opinion is suspect, so wtf do we have forums??? i saw regularly guys on AR forums saying things should be like this or like that, i won't conclude this or that, that's life inside a clan, quite normal thing..we have the same here.

When we here at RH talk about old things, we don't talk about the famous contest on wpath, we did for instance evocate, before the Crc/RH tournament, the tourney we hade between DFG and us, which was so draw and long, and with Doglin ( Blaze now ) and Legit ( Marshall now ) we tried to prepare things so that the tourney will be better than the previous one, that's all. He didn't say " we 'll beat you this time ", we didn't say " another victory awaits for us ". We felt sorry when Doglin came on our forum to say " guys, we cannot attend this, one of us is not ok "..

About future, i think we could create here , in autumn, a UT 3 section. I'm actually involded and admin in a big french clan on the game Gunz, if you know about it, but only some RH members play the game.

Some of us play BF with great pleasure, i'm not in because it's not my cup of tea.

About wpath, Infarkt is right, servers are nearly empty, and the famous Skillground is just a castrated money-game to steal some coins to players, i feel sorry for this game i like too. Strangely, Pariah is still alive and many plays it regularly, not only old chimps, but new heads.

Ok, i'll stop hitting my keyb now lol. To conclude, don't mix all in the same soup, Phy, we just talked about things , but we didn't convocate AR in front of any tribunal..Freaky said btw he doesn't follow you in this way, and he's one of your mates. we didn't split at him, if i remember well, because he was becoming AR??? Or yes???

Ok as he rightly said, cool down the machine and let's have what we all like on these games: fun!!

sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
PhycickKiLLeR36
Essay Writer
Essay Writer
PhycickKiLLeR36

PostSubject: Re: [RH] vs Code Red   [RH] vs Code Red - Page 3 EmptyMon 16 Jul - 10:32

Yes true we have gone through a crisis & for a long time [AR] did'nt look to well & I there for a few months did'nt want the responsibility of running [AR] but I realized I was n it from the beginning & w/all my previous experience w/in the clan I just could'nt let it die....

Maybe I did shoot my mouth off a bit & Freaky is right it's all old news anyways Dom what I purpose to u is that we go back to our old ways of being close alliances w/each other cause we could gain so much from it I'm sure...I lead the new [AR] Alien Rebels Clan a.k.a T3@M [AR] I know I got my plate full & Freaky & Redrum & McStav & Oyster & Crazi & a whole host of other [AR] members see that things are taken care of & I owe these folks alot w/out any of them the new T3@M [AR] would not be around..

So what do you say to getting everyone reinvolved in a newer alliance w/[AR] ??? how bout it HanHarr,Infarkt,Niemad,Map you guys want the same???....

our BF2142 practice server is always up let me know who's in your BF2142 division & maybe you guys can all pop in on our server if possible would be nice...
Back to top Go down
[RH]Infarkt666
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
[RH]Infarkt666

test:

PostSubject: Re: [RH] vs Code Red   [RH] vs Code Red - Page 3 EmptyMon 16 Jul - 11:28

I have no problems with you guys no problem, that aliance thing sounds good . As i know we dont have a BF2142 section just some RH plays it as NeiMAD and MAP.

Maybe i come to BF2142 but i have much other games to play Smile
Back to top Go down
[RH]NeiMAD
Admin
Admin
[RH]NeiMAD

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2005-10-26

test:
[RH] vs Code Red - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100[RH] vs Code Red - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: [RH] vs Code Red   [RH] vs Code Red - Page 3 EmptyMon 16 Jul - 12:59

Freaky Fighter wrote:
[...] That's fine. I have no hard feelings towards no one. Well except for two individuals that will remain nameless and only who I talked to about them know who they are. I am still the same FreakyFighter (Formally [RAGE]®️Master1) I always was.

I think i know the names and that it was already before you joined (AR) yeye . Am i right ? laughing2

wow guys, i was reading your loooong discussion when it exploded lol. I don't really know why there is so much tension between (AR) and [RH], but keep in mind it's a game. It have the strange feeling that when someone talks about (AR), you take it like if someone was saying bad things to your mother or something like that doubt (you give sooo much importance to what's said). Btw, i didn't read rough things said about (AR) in this discussion scratch . But keep it cool, it's a game, you won't loose money or your job or a friend or your members yeye . I see that you are working hard on your reputation, but keep cool, the world will not collapse because two guys from another clan talked (friendly, not mean) about (AR) sarcastic

btw, it's cool to see that you come to read our frenzy [RH] discussion on the forum crazy lauging1 . Give us a shout next time you pop in thumbup
Back to top Go down
https://rhclan.bbactif.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RH] vs Code Red   [RH] vs Code Red - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[RH] vs Code Red
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[RH]-CLAN :: [Pariah - The Game] :: Tournaments-
Jump to: