[RH]-CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Henk's Game Review : Saint's Row

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[RH]NeiMAD
Admin
Admin
[RH]NeiMAD

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2005-10-26

test:
Henk's Game Review : Saint's Row Left_bar_bleue50/100Henk's Game Review : Saint's Row Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Henk's Game Review : Saint's Row Empty
PostSubject: Henk's Game Review : Saint's Row   Henk's Game Review : Saint's Row EmptyTue 26 Jun - 23:03

Henk's Game Review : Saint's Row Sarox300a

The GTA for Xbox 360 many would say, and i cant deny that. But i have not seen a gta with a online function, which makes this more then ''just a copy''.

After you made your own character, making it fat, or looking like someone who runs on steriods, adjusting all parts of the face, you take your first steps into the Saint's Row! After the intro cinema, you can join the 3d Street Saints, a gang who's colour is purple... lol!

You can follow the missions or roam free in Saint's Row, fighting the cops, or other gangs..there is allot to do, and your not bored quikly, since you can always change your character the way you like it. Although there is allot of things i liked about this game, one thing majorly bugged me...If you die or get busted you lose a certain percentage of your money, instead of a 100 buks or more like in GTA..i experienced playing for a hour, finnaly got some decent cash from missions, and then died once, losing all the money i earned during the missions ( had 60.000, lost 12.000). As you have a meter for cops indicated with stars (as in GTA) there is also another for gangs, which will chase you down with cars untill you lose the heat or get killed. There is a option, that makes it possible to let you play missions you already completed, so you can relive them again. If you want a different taste then the GTA series, but like the ''i can do what i want and where i want'' theme, i would definatly give you this.

+
* Great graphics
* Takes awhile before dust gets a change to lay at ease bravo
* Besides normal missions, much choice in what you want to do
* Online function

-
* HUD looks allot like GTA
* Most things token from GTA

Score: 9

Arrow Official WebSite : http://www.saintsrow.com/
Arrow Movies (streaming) of the game on this page
Back to top Go down