[RH]-CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

What about migrating to another game???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
[RH]Dom
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
[RH]Dom

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2005-11-09

What about migrating to another game??? Empty
PostSubject: What about migrating to another game???   What about migrating to another game??? EmptySun 29 Jan - 10:49

Seeing that the Master server is often K.O, despite the numerous players, have we made a choice for games we'll choose to play online??

For my part, i'll subscribe first to UT 2004, which has ( as HALO ) a STAT system to show rankings, skills, and so on. Stats are automatical. 2nd will it be FAR CRY. I'll gladly return on HALO, but have sold the cd lol....

Don't be interested in 2WWW games as COD 2 or Wolfenstein. Quake 4 is very deceiving regarding online play, it's just Q II arena's clone. AR clan has already made some choices, playing Pariah, COD, UT and FAR CRY at the same time.

Will it be the same for us? Let's have your opinons about this stuff. Cya, Dom
Back to top Go down
http://oxygena.over-blog.com
[RH]HanHarr
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
[RH]HanHarr

Number of posts : 712
Registration date : 2005-10-27

PostSubject: Re: What about migrating to another game???   What about migrating to another game??? EmptySun 29 Jan - 17:26

ye too bad pariah is going down....but there r enough games

if we go to another game i would like:-halo
-bf2
-far cry
-UT
Back to top Go down
slode
Novel Writer
Novel Writer

Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: i still have ideas of saving pariah   What about migrating to another game??? EmptySun 29 Jan - 20:46

there may be a way to save pariah,Iam currently,making a deal for a server..Iam hoping to make it very custom,as i have found ,most of the problems that have unattracted ppl,some of the best players,have left because of these issues..This i have documented,and will implement changes to the new server,I hope it will go as planned,probably will turn out,too late..but,i have really no inspiration to leave to other game,so i will hold on to pariah,until some "new game".. really motivates me..if you play BF2..I'am sure Henk,will be glad took lead you thru it..just ask him:)..ppl must tell us there names in the new games,so RH can connect..ok..thats all folks bye
Back to top Go down
[RH]Dom
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
[RH]Dom

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2005-11-09

PostSubject: Re: What about migrating to another game???   What about migrating to another game??? EmptySun 29 Jan - 21:46

i've searched myself for permanent servers, but there is always the same problem: the price. under 39 euros /month ( approx 45 us dollars ), no salvation

And i don't know why i cannot create a server online which could be recognized and played by others, even when i put away my firewall. otherwie id be a pleasure to welcome others.

Cya
Back to top Go down
http://oxygena.over-blog.com
[RH]NeiMAD
Admin
Admin
[RH]NeiMAD

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2005-10-26

test:
What about migrating to another game??? Left_bar_bleue50/100What about migrating to another game??? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: What about migrating to another game???   What about migrating to another game??? EmptyMon 30 Jan - 17:14

Anyway, slode, if u have the server ready, u can use it for other games than pariah too, no ? If you decide to run pariah a monday (for ex), UT a tuesday, etc ... is that possible ?

The other games i'd like to play multi are :
-bf2
-Operation Flashpoint 2 bounce bounce The best game ever (the one was excellent) ! anybody knows ? It should be release in 2006 .. normally.. but i think there 'll be a delay to 2007.

Im curious for :
-UT2004 (never played but it looks like pariah, so why not ^^)
-Far cry (gun fight in the forest, hidden predator, vehicules hehe, can be cool. But i heard that the multi wasnt so good and there wasn't a lot of ppl Crying or Very sad )
-Enemy territory : quake wars. Looks like bf2 in the future. Graphisms are awesome Shocked !! Thats why i think i'll have to buy a new comp if i wanna play it Crying or Very sad . Have a look :
pic 1
pic 2
7pics
looks really great ! im waiting for it (should come out this year) but, as i said, i fear my puter wont be strong enough ... but ... who knows pirat
Back to top Go down
https://rhclan.bbactif.com
Hansie
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
Hansie

Number of posts : 386

PostSubject: Re: What about migrating to another game???   What about migrating to another game??? EmptyTue 31 Jan - 0:59

im done playing Pariah. I had a really good time with it, and I still find it a good game. But its not cool playing against the same ppl every time. (and my bro deleted it from my pc, and i dont wanna reinstall it again, lazy lauging1 )

I like UT2004, never played it online, only LAN.
i tried Fear, but my pc didnt like it for some reason.
never played other games, but ill be open for new games.

Damn, that Enemy territory looks good affraid bravo
Back to top Go down
[RH]NeiMAD
Admin
Admin
[RH]NeiMAD

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2005-10-26

test:
What about migrating to another game??? Left_bar_bleue50/100What about migrating to another game??? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: What about migrating to another game???   What about migrating to another game??? EmptyTue 31 Jan - 3:23

Yeah, Enemy Territory will probably be a bf2 killer ... and also a "everything" killer ... a monsta killa ! lol

About other games, so far, we have this :

What about migrating to another game??? E89ba08d4f4ec4d00ed76cf2a08a

I still wait the answer of 3 or 4 ppl and we'll choose. But we ca=oui= yeye
It will change very soon btw.
Back to top Go down
https://rhclan.bbactif.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What about migrating to another game???   What about migrating to another game??? Empty

Back to top Go down

What about migrating to another game???
Page 1 of 1