[RH]-CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

THE PASSING OF A NEAR AND DEAR FRIEND!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[RAGE]® FreakyFighter
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
[RAGE]® FreakyFighter

Number of posts : 1232
Registration date : 2006-05-02

test:
THE PASSING OF A NEAR AND DEAR FRIEND!!! Left_bar_bleue30/100THE PASSING OF A NEAR AND DEAR FRIEND!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

THE PASSING OF A NEAR AND DEAR FRIEND!!! Empty
PostSubject: THE PASSING OF A NEAR AND DEAR FRIEND!!!   THE PASSING OF A NEAR AND DEAR FRIEND!!! EmptySat 9 May - 6:14

WASN'T SURE WHERE TO POST THIS OR IF ANYONE IS GOING TO EVEN READ THIS BUT.....

UNFORTUNATELY I AM HERE AT THIS TIME TO ANNOUCE THE LOSS OF A GREAT AND DEAR FRIEND OF MINE AND YOURS....

[RAGE]®️ BONESLICER

ON THE MORNING OF 4/26/09, HE HAD A MASSIVE HEART ATTACK IN THE CHURCH HE HAS BEEN GOING TO FOR YEARS. HE LEFT BEHIND HIS WIFE PAM AND FIVE KIDS. HE ALWAYS DEVOTED HIS LIFE TO HIS GOD FIRST, FAMILY SECOND, HIS MUSIC THIRD AND GAMING FORTH!

WE ALL KNOW HOW HE WAS A TRUE CHRISTIAN AND IN MANY CONVERSATIONS HE AND I HAD, THE SUBJECT OF RELIGION ALWAYS CAME UP. HE WAS A TRUE BELIEVER OF GOD AND LIVED HIS LIFE THAT WAY. HE WILL BE SORELY MISSED!!!

MAY GOD HOLD YOU AND KEEP YOU MY BROTHER!!! WE WILL ALL BE TOGETHER SOON!!!

R.I.P. CARSON E WILLIAMS JR. BORN 1-7-58 - DIED 4-26-09

Here is a direct link to his obituary in the local paper where he lived!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

http://www.legacy.com/dailypress/DeathNotices.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonID=126779921

If you want to send your condolences to his family, there is a link on that page. VIEW/SIGN GUESTBOOK. PLEASE KEEP IT SIMPLE AND CLEAN!!
Back to top Go down
http://ragegamers.net/

THE PASSING OF A NEAR AND DEAR FRIEND!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[RH]-CLAN :: [Pariah - The Game] :: Global Discussion-
Jump to: