[RH]-CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

I'm stopping my RH activities ( Dom )

Go down 
+3
[RH]NeiMAD
[RH]Infarkt666
[RH]Dom
7 posters
AuthorMessage
[RH]Dom
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
[RH]Dom

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2005-11-09

I'm stopping my RH activities ( Dom ) Empty
PostSubject: I'm stopping my RH activities ( Dom )   I'm stopping my RH activities ( Dom ) EmptyMon 8 Oct - 5:07

Hello....

I 'm at a point where i gotta be clear in my head and heart: i love RH alot, i carry all in my heart what we lived together, our spirit, i remember with emotion all the good times spent here...but this is the key word: remember....

Since several months, RH is not much more than a ghost castle, i feel like a Museum guardian listening from time to time to a tiny voice somethere in the corridors....I explained all of that inmy recent MSn mail to many of you, and proposed some ways to go through it if we wanna do it....Only 4 real answers came to tell me about it: so thanks Slode for your letter, you're right about emotions we got in RH, but that belong visibly to a glorious past. Tks Infarkt for your dynamism, you tried always to say " ok " when idle, but yes, you're right, nothing happens, it's dead...

Tks to Legit, who remembered to me how we all knew good moments in Pariah, but as he said wisely, the page is over, keep in touch, carry on with the future. Tks Maiden who said about the same, and discovers with a new group valors he carries inside him , coming from the good times too.

Others were surely busy, others were surely involded too deep into their lives, activites, clanlives, dunno, i'm not here to put any jugdgement to them. It's just showing RH has become an empty glass bottle...

I let all the responsibilities i could have, i stop posting news for phantom readers, i don't have to power to make a dead live... Crying or Very sad

What i'll do now? I've got things to do: i'll continue writing songs, they have some success on [url]www.dogmazic.net [/url] where you type "" Dom the Bear " and find my musics free to listen and download.

Old Bear is also the name one can find me involved in the big Halo Heavy clan NR, at [url]www. nrc-clan.com[/url]. I have pleasure playing with a clan who has principles ingame, skills , but for the moment now i take no responsibilities in it. It'll change perhaps.

BearClwas is a good french player in the Gunlock clan at Gunz, all mad frenchies like me lol. I'll take a look from time to time...

Then, as i said in my MSN letter, i now wait for UT 3, and yes, surely, i'll invest in it, in a clan or not, i'll see. I had the desire some of us will do it together, and if u still wanna do it, contact me.

But for the moment now, i jsut see nobody coming to me about that. ..

Mates, friends, i won't reject any of you and will always be pleased to listen to you or read your posts. If you wanna contact me, you got my MSN, and also my Xfire ( rhdom ) .

But to be clear, [RH]Dom belongs to the past, not because he wanted to, but because reality is so: it's always difficult to say it, but i'd rather take in my heart all the good times, i cannot bear now the emptiness and non-existence of a dead structure...

I give my most friendly feelings to all of you, the Bear will find some honey elsewhere, if there is...

Bye!!!!!!!!!!!
sad1 sad1 sad1 sad1
I'm stopping my RH activities ( Dom ) Bubba10
Back to top Go down
http://oxygena.over-blog.com
[RH]Infarkt666
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
[RH]Infarkt666

Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2006-12-29

test:
I'm stopping my RH activities ( Dom ) Left_bar_bleue25/100I'm stopping my RH activities ( Dom ) Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: I'm stopping my RH activities ( Dom )   I'm stopping my RH activities ( Dom ) EmptyMon 8 Oct - 15:55

Bye DOM Sad

But you are right this clan is dying we need a new game to play or to get more ppl to Pariah and Warpath but the 1st choice is i think more realistic ppl wouldnt come to Pariah and Warpath it is not realistic they have 2 years and nothing just a few players and so on i have a question for u what is next ?

I´ll be with you to the end i like to be RH Smile So hope the end of RH wouldn´t come the next 100 years lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.isatan.wsn.cz
[RH]NeiMAD
Admin
Admin
[RH]NeiMAD

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2005-10-26

test:
I'm stopping my RH activities ( Dom ) Left_bar_bleue50/100I'm stopping my RH activities ( Dom ) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: I'm stopping my RH activities ( Dom )   I'm stopping my RH activities ( Dom ) EmptyMon 8 Oct - 21:55

Hi Dom,

well, obviously, most of us have switched to new horizons. The RH portal might be dead, the spirit has survived. Anyway, even if we do not play pariah together, we're still friend and we continue seeing each other on msn. Some of us will meet again on new games Wink yeye
We had fun moments together ! But if the game dies, ppl loose interest. That's logical. That does not prevent us from staying friends, off course ! Very Happy
When one guy plays a new fun game, he tells the others about it, so we'll meet again on a new one. As long as we stay connected, there won't be any problems bravo

So, it's not a "goodbye", it's a "cya later" yeye
Back to top Go down
https://rhclan.bbactif.com
[RH]Map
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
[RH]Map

Number of posts : 751
Registration date : 2005-10-28

test:
I'm stopping my RH activities ( Dom ) Left_bar_bleue50/100I'm stopping my RH activities ( Dom ) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: I'm stopping my RH activities ( Dom )   I'm stopping my RH activities ( Dom ) EmptyTue 9 Oct - 19:28

Au revoir Dom sad2

tu va nous manquer, il est vrai que nous sommes tout le monde est un peu mort en se moment, moi j'ai études et permis a apprendre oué ( lol )
Mais bon sa se trouve je te verai sous UT 3 ou tu te prendra une balle de mon sniper tongue ^^ ( faudra que tu me dise qu'ellles sont t'es moult pseudos dans le jeux comme sa je te trouverais ( pour ma part moi c'est toujours Map :p lol ou Mapi comme dab quoi xD)

sur ce, comme dit Damien pas un aurevoir mais un a bientôt autre par ... yeye
Back to top Go down
http://perdu.com
[RH]HanHarr
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
[RH]HanHarr

Number of posts : 712
Registration date : 2005-10-27

PostSubject: Re: I'm stopping my RH activities ( Dom )   I'm stopping my RH activities ( Dom ) EmptyThu 11 Oct - 20:02

I see your reasons....good luck with your music...and perhaps we shall meet again
Back to top Go down
[RH]Dom
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
[RH]Dom

PostSubject: Re: I'm stopping my RH activities ( Dom )   I'm stopping my RH activities ( Dom ) EmptyFri 12 Oct - 4:45

hey guys....

and tks to the kind attentions...

Of course i don't reject RH, and the members...i just wanted to say that, having tempted to shake the inactivity of the clan, after having proposed some clues, as far as nothing moves really, i leave here my responsibilities.

There is is not matter of being proud posting news not read, mailing to ppl who are busy and nearly not answer to you, it's kinda frustrating, you can imagine that...

But yes, if things change, if, in a game like UT3, we could be several and play together, i'd be the first to be pleased. I won't cut any connections, i'd rather say connections were lost away from me, and in these conditions co-leading means simply nothing.

I was with Terry yesterday , he likes alot ET Qwars, as Ctwoman does. I give this info , so that one of you or several would see perhaps if some RH are still able to work together on it. Not me, i tested the game, i'm not a real fan: the game is just correct for me. Terry waits alot for UT3 too.

The real prob is, actually, that if you discuss to individuals, ppl answer, react, give advices and tastes. But mass mailings give nearly nothing in return. Why??

About my music, i had 2 days ago a great news: i've been asked by a professionnal cineast to use my music in a pro film, a touristic video that'll show the sands of Portugal. The film will be produced and shown in festivals, pro touristic meetings and travel agencies. I'll be sent of course a DVD for me, and i'll be of course in the generic. Yeah!!!

I'm actually playing Halo pc with {NR], and have great playing times with. I'm appreciated as a player, also with my advices, but it's not the same: i ask for no responsibilites, and it's a huge clan that had about 140 members. I was asked several times to be part of one of the elite teams, but i don't wanna invest in too many scrims and tourneys. I just wanna fun ingame, and have it.

About UT3, i'll invest more; the game is a chance, and i'll buy the full DVD anyway. Either i'll be part of an existing clan where friends already are ( Legit, Maiden, and so on ), or create one with some of us and others, but i won't join one i do not know some members before. I want to find in it again the RH spirit while we are all alive and playing, not for a kinda pure nostalgy.

sry to had put some depressive sentences the last day, but it's always stressing to see that, for no real reason, a clan is becoming a kind of ghost Dam is right, we don't loose connections, but we've lost several things we take care of. Will us be able to reflame the candle??? Months have passed, the danger is that we got only a RH museum. I hope no, but its a fact actual RH is not RH we knew..

Ok guys, i'll let u, just for final words: i'll always be ready for positive involvement in a team operation, count on me: but i just wanted to say i'll take for the moment no initiative: i didt it by mass mailing to members, proposed meetings on MSN/Xifre that were nearly empty, for this part of the story i give the torch to who wants to carry it.

Cya ll, friendly, Dom yeye yeye
Back to top Go down
[RH]Infarkt666
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
[RH]Infarkt666

test:
I'm stopping my RH activities ( Dom ) Left_bar_bleue25/100I'm stopping my RH activities ( Dom ) Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: I'm stopping my RH activities ( Dom )   I'm stopping my RH activities ( Dom ) EmptyFri 12 Oct - 18:00

yo yo DOM ! i celebrate my birthday today man i got almoust 2 promile now Very Happy héhéhé

I continue in my celebration cheers to all of you. Drink a VODKA today for me B day Smile (Infarkt666 or Eržo = my frends call me so lol! )
Back to top Go down
[RH]Dom
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
[RH]Dom

PostSubject: Re: I'm stopping my RH activities ( Dom )   I'm stopping my RH activities ( Dom ) EmptyFri 12 Oct - 19:06

He nice!!! Happy B'day and celebrate it well with friends, as u told me some days bf4 !!! sunny sunny lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
[RH]Infarkt666
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
[RH]Infarkt666

test:

PostSubject: Re: I'm stopping my RH activities ( Dom )   I'm stopping my RH activities ( Dom ) EmptyFri 12 Oct - 19:25

Yeah i have a fonderfull B day Very Happy now i have 3 vodkas 1 liter of dark beer and 1 liter of wine in me héhé

And in the night i continue Cool
Back to top Go down
[RH]Dom
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
[RH]Dom

PostSubject: Re: I'm stopping my RH activities ( Dom )   I'm stopping my RH activities ( Dom ) EmptyFri 12 Oct - 20:21

buuurrppppp Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed ill ill ill ill blood blood blood shy2 feast feast feast
Back to top Go down
[RH]Infarkt666
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
[RH]Infarkt666

test:

PostSubject: Re: I'm stopping my RH activities ( Dom )   I'm stopping my RH activities ( Dom ) EmptyFri 12 Oct - 21:22

Twisted Evil Héhéhé i am back again with 2 more Vodkas in me Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
[RH]NeiMAD
Admin
Admin
[RH]NeiMAD

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2005-10-26

test:

PostSubject: Re: I'm stopping my RH activities ( Dom )   I'm stopping my RH activities ( Dom ) EmptySun 14 Oct - 13:39

your stomach must be burning like hell satan lol
Back to top Go down
https://rhclan.bbactif.com
[RH]Infarkt666
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
[RH]Infarkt666

test:

PostSubject: Re: I'm stopping my RH activities ( Dom )   I'm stopping my RH activities ( Dom ) EmptySun 14 Oct - 14:24

We Slovaks can hold on much satan Muhahaha
Back to top Go down
PhycickKiLLeR36
Essay Writer
Essay Writer
PhycickKiLLeR36

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2006-05-23

PostSubject: Re: I'm stopping my RH activities ( Dom )   I'm stopping my RH activities ( Dom ) EmptyTue 16 Oct - 22:07

NO,NO & more NO's I will not stand for this I'm quiting stuff & I can tell u all why Dom sent me & others a long e-mail discussing many things & I sent it to my [AR]Asst CLAN LEADER Freaky Fighter & we came up w/a part solution by way of Doms e-mail,now Dom I've known u for a long time all of us got our starts in pariah,I like freaky & so many were Pariah addicts, (lol,lol) but yes I agree times do change but why don't we unite & change together ???...

Proposal #1.

Have what's left of [RH] join us in [AR] as of now we r currently invloved n Halo CE & BF 2142 & actually have almost the whole country of Austrailia in our clan! & we r now starting a U.S. BF 2142 division & soon I hope to get a Qauke Wars & UT 3 division but the fact is [AR] can't do it alone so why not unite w/us??.

Proposal #2.

Dom u & Niemad meet w/me & Freaky on our ts server to discuss an alumni group as Dom's e-mail was stating I think that would be cool but only if we r going to get into the newer games Pariah is a dead horse sad but true.But just think the alumni group would have the greatest players of that time, EX: Me,Freaky,Boneslicer,Dom,Terry,Tony Montana,Legit,Doglin,& so on if everyone was to join & that is a big "if".

Ok so it's not the end of the world but I look at it like this if we put forth an effort into something does it have to die??..Anyway's Dom I extend an invite to u & Niemad to come on our ts server & talk about a few things all I need is a reply back of exceptance & me & Freaky will set the date & time.

Anyone else that's an [RH] member is welcome to come as well as this effects [RH] in many ways,I have sub named my clan T3@M [AR] cause that's what we truely are is a team!.

Ok now no1 can say "well i never heard anything from [AR] or PhycickKiLLeR36" for I have spoken & said my peace & for my love of ALL [RH] members such as Niemad,Dom,Infarkt,& others affliates we need to be cause only the strongest survive!!........................

[AR]PhycickKiLLeR36
[AR]CLAN LEADER
Back to top Go down
[RH]HanHarr
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
[RH]HanHarr

PostSubject: Re: I'm stopping my RH activities ( Dom )   I'm stopping my RH activities ( Dom ) EmptyWed 17 Oct - 9:38

you just came here to pick up the best pieces of the clan and try to recruit them? ow yeah thats a great boost for us Suspect
Back to top Go down
[RH]Infarkt666
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
[RH]Infarkt666

test:

PostSubject: Re: I'm stopping my RH activities ( Dom )   I'm stopping my RH activities ( Dom ) EmptyWed 17 Oct - 16:27

I wait for the desisiont what Dom and Neimads say to it. If they wanna join maybe i join too but I dont play the games AR is playing so it would be useless for u and me to join AR. I just play Warpath, Pariah and Counter Strike 1.6 i love these games and AR dont plays any of them.

Maybe when i buy a new CPU i would play UT3 but it is useless to me i like more to use the money to have some fun with my frends and with my GF. I like to play with RH and others of the great Pariah and Warpath clans it was fun at warpath with AR-joey and AR-DarkPulse i learned most of the tactics from them we played a lot vs each other and i enjoyed the time.

More great games in the next years and buying a new CPU for them is useless i like good games but i need fun too with my frends maybe when i am older and have some children i would buy a CPU every 3 years but now i need som FUN Very Happy

lol! This was the longest post i ever maked lol!
Back to top Go down
PhycickKiLLeR36
Essay Writer
Essay Writer
PhycickKiLLeR36

PostSubject: Re: I'm stopping my RH activities ( Dom )   I'm stopping my RH activities ( Dom ) EmptyThu 18 Oct - 3:42

Ummm No & I figured some of you would see it as that but I guess not many of u can read & understand my 2 proposals I put forth even if they sound bad it's actually for the better to keep us all as a fragging family that bonded in a game & because the game does'nt have room for growth alot of us are feeling like we need something new,refreshing or a combination of many things...

I'm not here to start anything w/anyone the way I read things may be different than the way others do,Dom sent me an e-mail which I'm sure alot of u got & he clearly states that getting folks 2gether from other old clans from pariah would be a fresh idea for all of us,I inturn agree ! but in the end if [RH] does break up & 'ONLY' ! if it does I'm extending an invite to those who would like to join [AR].On the bases I say that is this,we all met on the Pariah battlegrounds & shared the same love for it & there r many great fraggers among both clans why not combine that force & be a bigger one ???....

Along time ago when [AR] was formed I heard many rumors that [AR] was hated because of the way the founder of [AR] acted @ times if this is true well I can't help that,but don't hate me I never did anything wrong to any [RH]member I lead TEAM [AR] with a totally different attitude.I honestly never wanted this position of head honcho of [AR] but I saw that if I did'nt take the reigns & clean up [AR] who would??? well what's done is done & I'm proud to say that I lead TEAM [AR], don't hate by judgement of the past that's what it is the past....

You know I come here offering solutions to the way Dom was feeling bout things I know 1st hand how it feels to call meeting after meeting & see only like 4 to 8 people show when I know more could have come ,leading a clan is'nt easy but to have what Hanharr posted thrown in my face was rude to me "I'm not here to take anyone from anything"....

Don't ever look @ how bad something can be or sound cause theres always some good hidden somewhere in the cracks u just have not be blind to see it ......................................................
Back to top Go down
[RH]HanHarr
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
[RH]HanHarr

PostSubject: Re: I'm stopping my RH activities ( Dom )   I'm stopping my RH activities ( Dom ) EmptyThu 18 Oct - 19:17

Rude? at least i dont name myself first...

(But just think the alumni group would have the greatest players of that time, EX: Me,)
Back to top Go down
PhycickKiLLeR36
Essay Writer
Essay Writer
PhycickKiLLeR36

PostSubject: Re: I'm stopping my RH activities ( Dom )   I'm stopping my RH activities ( Dom ) EmptyFri 19 Oct - 2:35

Ok look does it matter who's name was 1st ,damn it could have been anyones name the name was agian not the point,HanHarr I'm not sure if u dislike me or what,but whatever...

I come offering solutions to problems if there are any, but if this is the way u treat outside poeple who try to help them I feel sorry for u.

I'm not here to make enemies w/no one or can anyone see that???
Back to top Go down
[RAGE]® FreakyFighter
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
[RAGE]® FreakyFighter

Number of posts : 1232
Registration date : 2006-05-02

test:
I'm stopping my RH activities ( Dom ) Left_bar_bleue30/100I'm stopping my RH activities ( Dom ) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: I'm stopping my RH activities ( Dom )   I'm stopping my RH activities ( Dom ) EmptyFri 19 Oct - 4:03

I just found out that you are leaving. Sad Rolling Eyes

I'm really sorry to see you go bro! You are one of the catalist that makes [RH], [RH]! Strong player and good at heart! I won't say goodbye but wish you luck with your new adventures. You know where I am and how to find me. I'm just a PM away! gni

See you around the battlefields and if you need a someone by your side or as a backup, I would stand by you anytime! Twisted Evil

Take care brother Dom!! thumbup
Back to top Go down
http://ragegamers.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm stopping my RH activities ( Dom )   I'm stopping my RH activities ( Dom ) Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm stopping my RH activities ( Dom )
Page 1 of 1