[RH]-CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

What the hell is with you guys ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[RH]Infarkt666
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
[RH]Infarkt666

Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2006-12-29

test:
What the hell is with you guys ? Left_bar_bleue25/100What the hell is with you guys ? Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

What the hell is with you guys ? Empty
PostSubject: What the hell is with you guys ?   What the hell is with you guys ? EmptyTue 2 Oct - 17:05

What the hell ? Man guys wake up almoust 3 weeks i dont saw u here or on MSN wow strage u still live or i miss a couple of funerals ? LoL

And what is with the future of RH ? This clan is slowly dying so as Warpath and Pariah Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.isatan.wsn.cz
»XCiTE°Maiden«
Novel Writer
Novel Writer
»XCiTE°Maiden«

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2006-02-01

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is with you guys ?   What the hell is with you guys ? EmptyWed 3 Oct - 15:41

Come over and play some Instagib CTF in UT 2004, that's where I spend my time now, joined an UT clan 2 weeks ago and I've already played 2 clan matches. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[RH]Infarkt666
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
[RH]Infarkt666

test:
What the hell is with you guys ? Left_bar_bleue25/100What the hell is with you guys ? Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is with you guys ?   What the hell is with you guys ? EmptyWed 3 Oct - 19:21

I dont have the original UT is just downloaded it from internet but it is not posible to play online with it Sad
Back to top Go down
»XCiTE°Maiden«
Novel Writer
Novel Writer
»XCiTE°Maiden«

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is with you guys ?   What the hell is with you guys ? EmptyWed 3 Oct - 20:58

Think you should be able to get it pretty cheap, it's not exactly a new game anymore. Wink And the good part about Instagib is ... NO!! rockets or grenades only the Super ShockRifle, one shot ... one kill. Razz Laughing Twisted Evil

Not to mention the tons of maps out there, I'm sure you can always find one you are gonna love. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[RH]Infarkt666
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
[RH]Infarkt666

test:

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is with you guys ?   What the hell is with you guys ? EmptyWed 3 Oct - 21:34

Hehehe i am preparing my money for my 18th birthday it would be a big party with much vodka drunken wine and beer so cant buy it now LoL maybe later

That instatngib sounds good lol something like the damn sniper at warpath Very Happy 1 shot one kill
Back to top Go down
[RH]Dom
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
[RH]Dom

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2005-11-09

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is with you guys ?   What the hell is with you guys ? EmptyThu 4 Oct - 5:52

Indeed...I met Henk on Xifre yesterday, we talked about that too... We sent a lot emails at a time to all RH members by MSn, to ask about future.. We met, as u know, on TS to discuss it...

I have means to have a HALO team if we want, but only a few want it. Me and others taht try ET Quke Wars say it's not as playable as BF serials. Mxing BF's gameplay and Quake universe is finally not the great hit we expected: too complicated concerning objectives, too confused about pathfinding, and so on.... Just a good game, not a game one would invest in...

I created several news, no feedback....Neimad did it too, , we still d'ont know who are reading them...Many ppl came, even recently, to subscribe to uor forum, but the forum's life, as u said, is phantomatic....

I wait for UT 3 now, and perhaps the is soft will succeed in rassembling existing forces. I n the ideal way, i think we could merge the ancient clans, RH, FEAR, ex-DFG to create a valide and cohesive structure on UT 3 online.

I'm actually in the best heavy clan in HALO, it's a big structure, about 150 members. All goes fine, i succeed in the game and inside this clan, but i cannot forget RH and its history, its links....If we could merge our forces in the incoming game, this would be very nice..

About MSN, it's simple, it's actually bugging all time, so i rather use Xfire instead.

Cya!!! yo yo
Back to top Go down
http://oxygena.over-blog.com
[RH]Infarkt666
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
[RH]Infarkt666

test:

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is with you guys ?   What the hell is with you guys ? EmptyThu 4 Oct - 12:30

Ok i have Xfire too my accont there is simply Infarkt666 give me your Xfire name . I am waiting for UT3 u know i like those games as u so brutal fast first person action shooters Smile

But hope my parrents will buy me som upgrades for CPU Very Happy hehehe I am pereparing myself for my 18th birthday buying som vodka wine beer ....................................................... and lot of more Smile hahahaha
Back to top Go down
[RH]Dom
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
[RH]Dom

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2005-11-09

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is with you guys ?   What the hell is with you guys ? EmptyThu 4 Oct - 13:43

hehe nice. So my xfire is simply rhdom... have a nice B'day lol!!!
Back to top Go down
http://oxygena.over-blog.com
[RH]Infarkt666
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
[RH]Infarkt666

test:

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is with you guys ?   What the hell is with you guys ? EmptyThu 4 Oct - 21:26

Yes hope it would be good Smile
Back to top Go down
»XCiTE°Maiden«
Novel Writer
Novel Writer
»XCiTE°Maiden«

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is with you guys ?   What the hell is with you guys ? EmptyFri 5 Oct - 23:58

Dom wrote:
In the ideal way, i think we could merge the ancient clans, RH, FEAR, ex-DFG to create a valide and cohesive structure on UT 3 online.
Sounds like a good idea, but it has come 2 to 3 weeks too late, as I posted earlier a couple of us have joined an UT clan called »XCiTE«.

It's some guys we've been playing with for a couple of months on Legit's DGA server and they invited us to join them, and it's actually one of the most active clans in UT at the moment, and since they share the same ideas as we had in [F.E.A.R], I'm pretty happy where I am right now, but again I can only speak for myself. Wink

As probably most UT clans, they are moving over to UT3 when it hits the streets, but let me know how you are doing cos if this doesn't last it would be nice to have a place to look for, where you can meet up with old friends.

So good luck and I really hope you can make this come true. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is with you guys ?   What the hell is with you guys ? Empty

Back to top Go down

What the hell is with you guys ?
Page 1 of 1