[RH]-CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

S.T.AL.K.E.R. : P.R.E.V.I.E.W.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[RH]NeiMAD
Admin
Admin
[RH]NeiMAD

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2005-10-26

test:
S.T.AL.K.E.R.  : P.R.E.V.I.E.W. Left_bar_bleue50/100S.T.AL.K.E.R.  : P.R.E.V.I.E.W. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

S.T.AL.K.E.R.  : P.R.E.V.I.E.W. Empty
PostSubject: S.T.AL.K.E.R. : P.R.E.V.I.E.W.   S.T.AL.K.E.R.  : P.R.E.V.I.E.W. EmptyMon 11 Dec - 16:11

IGN has the opportunity to ask some questions to Anton Bolshakov, the lead designer of the project. In this interview, you learn that the game will run well with a 2ghz, 1 Gb Ram and a GeForce 6800 :

"To play the game the way it was intended to be played, you'll need 2 GHz CPU and 1 GB of RAM. GeForce 6800 is also recommended."

They are not afraid of being compared to Duke Nukem For(n)ever because of their many delays :

"The players will forgive us for any delays once they get their hands on it and experience what the game has to offer. We are not afraid of being compared to Duke Nukem Forever. They should be afraid of us."

And you will see that the main cause of these development delays was the Life Simulation System (that create a living worl with no scripts, every monster or beast in the world of S.T.A.L.K.E.R has its own AI ) :

"The thing that took the most amount of time while making the game is the life simulation system. If we were to just create a linear game, like many other FPS games, we would have already been done with the game long ago. The extra time spent really makes a difference in the gameplay. The world in S.T.A.L.K.E.R. is huge and extremely detailed, and it took time to do it just right."

The official release is planned for the first quarter of 2007

S.T.AL.K.E.R.  : P.R.E.V.I.E.W. 00260f-preview S.T.AL.K.E.R.  : P.R.E.V.I.E.W. 002610-preview
S.T.AL.K.E.R.  : P.R.E.V.I.E.W. 88908-3-1
Back to top Go down
https://rhclan.bbactif.com

S.T.AL.K.E.R. : P.R.E.V.I.E.W.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[RH]-CLAN :: News-
Jump to: