[RH]-CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

You wanna see a real battle ground ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[RH]NeiMAD
Admin
Admin
[RH]NeiMAD

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2005-10-26

test:
You wanna see a real battle ground ? Left_bar_bleue50/100You wanna see a real battle ground ? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

You wanna see a real battle ground ? Empty
PostSubject: You wanna see a real battle ground ?   You wanna see a real battle ground ? EmptyTue 28 Nov - 20:27

This battleground is for men only lol ! Very Happy It shows 70 infantry groups and 80 tanks hardly fighting, plus choppers and parachutists .... tons of parachutists !
For those who still do not know what the hell is Armed Assault, know that Arma is a war simulation (the best one so far, no other war game could compete with it in this category) with, among tons of excellent features, 400 km square maps, 10 km of field of view and loads of units displayed at the same time ! Check out the links in the other news already posted to learn more about Arma. You can also head to the official site to discover all the features available in the game. What ?? you are telling me that i am lying ? :sweat: Ok, you do not let me any other choice : whatch yourself ! yeye

You can also download the entire video on Armed-Asault-Zone.com

And because it is Christmas soon, it replicate here the movies i posted in a thread in the forum :

And last but not least, here are some more links :
Back to top Go down
https://rhclan.bbactif.com

You wanna see a real battle ground ?
Page 1 of 1