[RH]-CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Crysis on PS3 or XBOX 360

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[RH]NeiMAD
Admin
Admin
[RH]NeiMAD

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2005-10-26

test:
Crysis on PS3 or XBOX 360 Left_bar_bleue50/100Crysis on PS3 or XBOX 360 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Crysis on PS3 or XBOX 360 Empty
PostSubject: Crysis on PS3 or XBOX 360   Crysis on PS3 or XBOX 360 EmptySat 7 Oct - 15:52

Michael Khaimzon, the lead artist of Crysis said to GameIndustry that they could technically make a console version of the game. They just need to analize what loss of quality they would take into account (if there actually is a loss between the different plateforms) :
    We would just have to see how much of a sacrifice to the game we'd have to make. Or whether there would be a sacrifice at all, maybe we could find a way to make the game look exactly the same as it does on PC on the Xbox 360 and the PlayStation 3

But don't put the carry before the horses, when they were asked directly wether or not we would be abble to play Crysis on home console, they remain vague :
    There might be, the decision isn't mine to make. I don’t know of any official plans to do so, but I know there are rumours and talk, but I couldn't say anything concrete
Back to top Go down
https://rhclan.bbactif.com

Crysis on PS3 or XBOX 360
Page 1 of 1