[RH]-CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

RH and AR clan war results

Go down 
+4
PhycickKiLLeR36
[AR]Badenhop
[RH]Map
RH[floaty]
8 posters
AuthorMessage
RH[floaty]
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
RH[floaty]

Number of posts : 641
Registration date : 2005-10-29

RH and AR clan war results Empty
PostSubject: RH and AR clan war results   RH and AR clan war results EmptySat 16 Sep - 21:36

In the first battle, we played 3 rounds of TDM. RH took the lead in the first round setting the pace. All 3 games were fast and difficult, as AR is a great clan. In the 2nd round, the tides were turned as AR came back to beat us. It was a close game, and we were short one person. Luckily for us, with hard work, we came back in the final game to win, where we were again short a person, due to problems with bandwith for one of our team members.

We at RH would like to thank AR for the battle, as AR is a worthy clan. We would also like to thank [AR]Badenhop for hosting. I think most people were able to play well and have a good time. We hope to be able to meet again in the future on the battlefield as titans and on the street as friends.

CONGRADULATIONS TO RH, AND THANKS TO AR! Very Happy
GG EVERYONE!

*on a personal note: nice shot baden, but I still hate you gni *
Back to top Go down
[RH]Map
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
[RH]Map

Number of posts : 751
Registration date : 2005-10-28

test:
RH and AR clan war results Left_bar_bleue50/100RH and AR clan war results Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: RH and AR clan war results   RH and AR clan war results EmptySat 16 Sep - 21:38

Bien joué tout le monde ! vous aviez peur de perdre mais en fait il ne fallé pas ! on est pas des RH pour rien nan ? gni

Congratulation ! c'est la fete maintenat !! feast feast

bien joué aux AR aussi yeye
Back to top Go down
http://perdu.com
[AR]Badenhop
Sms Writer
Sms Writer

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2006-01-31

PostSubject: To the victor goes the spoils...CONGRATS GUYS!!!   RH and AR clan war results EmptySat 16 Sep - 22:08

On behalf of [AR] WarPath division, seriously good times guys! You win the TDM medal, but we're working to PWN in CTF still hahaha, waiting for that opportunity, but seriously, congrats!!! And on behalf of [AR] here, is the fruits of your labor!

RH and AR clan war results 10000_medal_TDM_ClanWar_2006
Back to top Go down
http://www.badensoft.net
PhycickKiLLeR36
Essay Writer
Essay Writer
PhycickKiLLeR36

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2006-05-23

PostSubject: Re: RH and AR clan war results   RH and AR clan war results EmptySat 16 Sep - 22:26

I'll have to say inlight of it all it was a well organized event & a well played one @ that ....If anyone wonders bout my score the last map ,I had severe lag I could'nt shoot a thing ,but thats ok ,lag happens ..

But C0NGR@TZ to [RH] !!! u guys played well DOM,Floaty, I'll cya round on the servers here & there till our next match...I as a leader of [AR] am just happy that all our asked members showed up played thier best & that every1 stayed all 3 rounds w/no I got to go's ,I got to reboot,& other well known complaints ....

Again WELL DONE [RH] !!!!

feast thumbup broken cheers

[AR]PhycickKiLLeR36
Back to top Go down
[RH]Dom
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
[RH]Dom

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2005-11-09

PostSubject: Re: RH and AR clan war results   RH and AR clan war results EmptySat 16 Sep - 22:45

Well guys, tks for the ride; u showed to be valuable and gifted opponents, we are proud to have finally gained against such a team.

Let's meet on CTF now, so things are open and i'm sure AR will take his chance..and we defend our, lol...

Cya soon online!!

cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://oxygena.over-blog.com
terrylancaster
Mail Writer
Mail Writer
terrylancaster

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2005-11-26

PostSubject: Congratulations   RH and AR clan war results EmptySun 17 Sep - 0:03

Mans.. realy realy sorry... shit happens and is not my fault. In tourney time was rain here, and one thunder ... a very big thunder explode behind my house, ... blackout ....man crash "burn" tv, modem, hub, printer ..... is hard to believe i know... pale .... I CANT BELIEVE I LOST THE FIRST WARPATH TOURNEY .... I CANT BELIEVE ... I CANT BELIEVE ... SADNESS... I HATE RAIN... HATE ... HATE...

CONGRATULATIONS... RH'S

Sad
Back to top Go down
[RH]Dom
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
[RH]Dom

PostSubject: Re: RH and AR clan war results   RH and AR clan war results EmptySun 17 Sep - 4:34

Aww terry, really bad luck.....I've got problems too, while i could'nt be part of the 2nd map, server said " map mismatch ".

Axelhair66 had internet probs too, so he came and gone several times...

We ended the tourney with 4 vs 5, and we won lol. Don't worry, Baden want's to so the CTF finally, you'll be in, and don't forget the FEAR vs RH tournament too..

Hope you haven't not too much probs with this damn thunder...

Tks for your efforts, and the victory is ALL's victory, so yours too Smile
Back to top Go down
[RH]Dom
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
[RH]Dom

PostSubject: Re: RH and AR clan war results   RH and AR clan war results EmptySun 17 Sep - 4:43

I just put the picts of the 1st and the 3rd round, we lost the 2nd, but while i wasn"t at it, i cannot post the pict lol. So i anybody has it, he can post it here too lol.

As a comment, just to say Venom was really the man of the day; he killed so much his nader is surely god to be replaced lol. Nice Job Venom, u rocked!!

RH and AR clan war results Shot00250dd1.thRH and AR clan war results Shot00251nq0.th
Back to top Go down
RH[floaty]
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
RH[floaty]

Number of posts : 641
Registration date : 2005-10-29

PostSubject: Re: RH and AR clan war results   RH and AR clan war results EmptySun 17 Sep - 5:46

Yea, I have to give MVP to Venom. Good work. The runner up has to go to Baden. Every time I turned around, Baden killed me. Good work Baden.I hope we get the chance to do this again. I think this reminded us how great TDM is.
Back to top Go down
[RH]NeiMAD
Admin
Admin
[RH]NeiMAD

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2005-10-26

test:
RH and AR clan war results Left_bar_bleue50/100RH and AR clan war results Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: RH and AR clan war results   RH and AR clan war results EmptySun 17 Sep - 16:48

* i moved this topic in the "Tournaments" forum*

Good job all ! It's sad there were several (internet, most of the time) problems on RH side, but you did well anyway. I think that before a tournament (days before, not the day of the tourney), you should make tests on the server, to check if everyone can join, isn't disconnected, etc. Kinda routine checks. Now, if you go regularly on Baden's server with no problems, and if you encounter troubles the day of the tournament, that means that you must have seen a 666 somewhere lol. I can't imagine not being abble to join when my team mates are fighting hard in a round, lacking for one fighter (in fact, it happened against a FEAR tourney, was walking around my desk, looking at my feet and biting my fingers LOL). It's sad for Terry who couldnt join obviously. Rain can sux yeah lol ... and AxelHair had disconnection problems. Hmm, maybe it is a sign : try to gamble and play the Lotto game lol
Hey, nice medal ! That's cool, now you can print it and stick it on your shirt Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://rhclan.bbactif.com
[RAGE]® FreakyFighter
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
[RAGE]® FreakyFighter

Number of posts : 1232
Registration date : 2006-05-02

test:
RH and AR clan war results Left_bar_bleue30/100RH and AR clan war results Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: RH and AR clan war results   RH and AR clan war results EmptyTue 3 Oct - 23:19

CONGRATS TO [RH] IN YOUR VICTORY!! Good going!

Good to see that you guys are still together and playing.

What could have been for us in [RAGE]®️! Crying or Very sad Oh well.

Later!

PS: I'm glad I have never had those problems so far. Great and fast connection. As well as for my server.
Back to top Go down
http://ragegamers.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RH and AR clan war results   RH and AR clan war results Empty

Back to top Go down

RH and AR clan war results
Page 1 of 1