[RH]-CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Half-Life 3: Not meant to be?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[RH]Chris
Sms Writer
Sms Writer
[RH]Chris

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2005-12-16

Half-Life 3: Not meant to be? Empty
PostSubject: Half-Life 3: Not meant to be?   Half-Life 3: Not meant to be? EmptyFri 11 Aug - 13:53

I've read some conlficting articles about the future of Half-Life. Some say "Don't Expect Half-Life 3"
becuase the episode expansion packs ARE supposted to be #3... So this confuses Me a little... lol
Half-Life 3: Not meant to be? 001d9d-preview Half-Life 3: Not meant to be? 001d9e-preview Half-Life 3: Not meant to be? 001d9f-preview Half-Life 3: Not meant to be? 001da0-preview

There's also been some confusion about a few pictures on the net... Some say these are actually photos of a russian subway, but after looking at them, I'm leaning more towards the rumor that they're samples of the next Half-Life Game Engine that will also be used in other future games. Not much else is known about the pictures, so I'll leave it up to You to decide, and as far as the future of H-L 3, Your guess is as good as Mine at this point; so for now, here's a video demostration of some pretty sweet H-L weapon... Enjoy Smile
Back to top Go down
RH[floaty]
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
RH[floaty]

Number of posts : 641
Registration date : 2005-10-29

Half-Life 3: Not meant to be? Empty
PostSubject: Tough to call....   Half-Life 3: Not meant to be? EmptyFri 11 Aug - 15:18

I have HL2 and these pictures very much resemble HL2, but nicer and more "real" yet at the same time, more fake, just more of a picture, than a screenshot if that makes any sense.
Back to top Go down

Half-Life 3: Not meant to be?
Page 1 of 1