[RH]-CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Dark Messiah : Might And Magic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[RH]NeiMAD
Admin
Admin
[RH]NeiMAD

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2005-10-26

test:
Dark Messiah : Might And Magic Left_bar_bleue50/100Dark Messiah : Might And Magic Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Dark Messiah : Might And Magic Empty
PostSubject: Dark Messiah : Might And Magic   Dark Messiah : Might And Magic EmptyMon 17 Jul - 22:17

New video of Dark Messiah, the medival fps from Arkane Studios. In this video, you can see different way of playing, you can play as a warrior, a silent assassin or a wizard. The movie also shows the use of the sword (with a kind of "fatality"), the daggers, a stick, a bow and the mighty powers of the wizard. The game runs with the Source Engine from Valve. Thanks to that, you can use the environment to kill your enemies, and sometimes it will be very helpful to kill big bosses such as the Cyclop ! If you have never heard of that game, i suggest you to watch that movie. Here is also a streaming movie of the E3 2006 demo :

[EDIT] : Ho yes, i have forgotten an important thing ! You can see a bit of the multiplayer at the end of the movie (first one, not the streaming one). Big medieval battles ahead !
Comments
Back to top Go down
https://rhclan.bbactif.com
[RH]Dom
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
[RH]Dom

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2005-11-09

Dark Messiah : Might And Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Messiah : Might And Magic   Dark Messiah : Might And Magic EmptyThu 20 Jul - 6:50

really impressvie video; i'm fan of the M and M serial, cannot wait to test this one!!!
Back to top Go down
http://oxygena.over-blog.com

Dark Messiah : Might And Magic
Page 1 of 1