[RH]-CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

How to put Brackets ([]) in your Name ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[RH]NeiMAD
Admin
Admin
[RH]NeiMAD

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2005-10-26

test:
How to put Brackets ([]) in your Name ? Left_bar_bleue50/100How to put Brackets ([]) in your Name ? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

How to put Brackets ([]) in your Name ? Empty
PostSubject: How to put Brackets ([]) in your Name ?   How to put Brackets ([]) in your Name ? EmptyFri 28 Oct - 23:04

It's simple and not risky if you follow these steps :

Before to start

You will just have to modify only two files :

• - ...PARIAH/SYSTEM/yourPariahName.ini
  • -...PARIA/SAVES/SAVEDGAME*/User**

And the operation you will have to make will be to just add two characters : "[" and "]" Wink
Nonetheless, your are still in pariah's important files, so, pay attention

Remarks

* There might be several "savedgame" directories. It depends on how many pariah profiles you created. 3 profiles = 3 directories. So, pay attention you are on the right one when you will modify it. To see that, just edit the ...pariah/saves/savedgame/user file with the notepad and check the second line (which contains your profile name)
** the ...pariah/saves/savedgame/user is a bit special. If you experience troubles to open it, try the "open with" coommand by clicking on the file with the right button, then select worpad or notepad

Procedure

1.Go to the .../paria/system/yourPariahName.ini
2.Edit it
3.Check the second line and add the brackets in your name
4.Save your file
5.Go to the .../pariah/saves/savedgame/user
6.Edit it (check **)
7.Check the second line and add brackets in your name
8.Save your file

Good work !
Back to top Go down
https://rhclan.bbactif.com
metro

PostSubject: how to put "[" "]"   How to put Brackets ([]) in your Name ? EmptySat 12 Nov - 15:39

hi, i am finding it very difficult to add "[" "]" Razz
i cannot find any of the files to chance my name Sad
could u help me. thanks Wink
Back to top Go down
[RH]NeiMAD
Admin
Admin
[RH]NeiMAD

test:
How to put Brackets ([]) in your Name ? Left_bar_bleue50/100How to put Brackets ([]) in your Name ? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: How to put Brackets ([]) in your Name ?   How to put Brackets ([]) in your Name ? EmptySun 13 Nov - 17:18

If u did not specify a path when u installed Pariah, the game must be in (if you only have one hard disk drive) c:\Program Files\Pariah. Once there, seek for the directory "saves" and "system" and follow the manipulation above.
If u dont find them, make a Windows search (start menu->search). Try to find the word "pariah", that 'll work, normally.
Back to top Go down
metro

PostSubject: Re: How to put Brackets ([]) in your Name ?   How to put Brackets ([]) in your Name ? EmptyWed 16 Nov - 16:29

thanks alot mate, Very Happy
worked like a charm Smile
Back to top Go down
metro

PostSubject: Re: How to put Brackets ([]) in your Name ?   How to put Brackets ([]) in your Name ? EmptyWed 16 Nov - 17:36

tnx i found the files and changed ll the names on all of the system files, it made it so when i host game it says wot i want etc etc. Smile tnx

but i cant find where you change profile name Sad
what is the specific name of the program which i change my profile name? ie "pariah.log" or "pariahedtips.ini" Question

many thanks if you cant help me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[RH]NeiMAD
Admin
Admin
[RH]NeiMAD

test:

PostSubject: Re: How to put Brackets ([]) in your Name ?   How to put Brackets ([]) in your Name ? EmptyThu 17 Nov - 2:28

hu ... the files u need to change are :

# - ...PARIAH/SYSTEM/yourPariahName.ini
# -...PARIA/SAVES/SAVEDGAME/User

in each file, check the second line and modify it with the name you would like to have in pariah (including bracket or whatever u want in this name).

I can't say more than that Wink

Have u tried to make a search in Windows ? U'd find them this way
Back to top Go down
Hansie
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
Hansie

Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2005-10-27

PostSubject: Re: How to put Brackets ([]) in your Name ?   How to put Brackets ([]) in your Name ? EmptyThu 17 Nov - 12:01

if it dont work, u can always change names in game
just use Tab and then type name "name u want"
problem is that u have to use it in every game u enter, but it works with brackets
Back to top Go down
metro

PostSubject: Re: How to put Brackets ([]) in your Name ?   How to put Brackets ([]) in your Name ? EmptySun 20 Nov - 14:43

thanks hansie it worked like a charm Very Happy

but thanks anyway neimad my programs must be a lil weird Smile
Back to top Go down
[RH]NeiMAD
Admin
Admin
[RH]NeiMAD

test:

PostSubject: Re: How to put Brackets ([]) in your Name ?   How to put Brackets ([]) in your Name ? EmptySun 20 Nov - 17:59

proud you 're welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to put Brackets ([]) in your Name ?   How to put Brackets ([]) in your Name ? Empty

Back to top Go down

How to put Brackets ([]) in your Name ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[RH]-CLAN :: [Pariah - Files] :: Tutorials-
Jump to: