[RH]-CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

New [R.H.] Movie : " Stunts "

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[RH]NeiMAD
Admin
Admin
[RH]NeiMAD

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2005-10-26

test:
New [R.H.] Movie : " Stunts " Left_bar_bleue50/100New [R.H.] Movie : " Stunts " Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

New [R.H.] Movie : " Stunts " Empty
PostSubject: New [R.H.] Movie : " Stunts "   New [R.H.] Movie : " Stunts " EmptyTue 20 Jun - 1:48

Here is a new video showing stunts performed by [RH]Map and [RH]NeiMAD. We recorded the sequences last month (in the middle of May) and we gave the realisation a break because of the exams. But now, we have had time to build the movie ! Well, in fact, i needed some space and those *.avi files are so big Shocked ! So, the file is 60 mb large and the film last 13 minutes for a nice quality (good space/quality compromise). This time, i uploaded the file on google video. That way, you can directly see the movie in streaming. Damn, their servers are fast as hell ! No waiting time ! By the way, when you watch it in streaming, the quality is less good because of the flash player. So, i suggest you to download the file (the button "download" will appear tomorrow). It will be downloaded quick and you will have a really good quality. To give you an example, you will be abble to read the comments we wrote when we played. No luck, it is in french Wink . Ok, just a word about the movie. It is divided into 3 parts. Each part has its level of action. The action increases from part 1 to part 3. In other words, in the first part, we help grand mothers to cross the street and in the last part we directly throw them from a pavement to the other. We hope you will enjoy the movie and we promise that, next time, the map will not be recoil or recoilV2 !! lol
Give us your opinion in that thread

Video File : Pariah Movie - Stunts
Comments
Back to top Go down
https://rhclan.bbactif.com

New [R.H.] Movie : " Stunts "
Page 1 of 1