[RH]-CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Badensoft.net Pariah Server Now Runs Custom Maps

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PhycickKiLLeR36
Essay Writer
Essay Writer
PhycickKiLLeR36

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2006-05-23

Badensoft.net Pariah Server Now Runs Custom Maps Empty
PostSubject: Badensoft.net Pariah Server Now Runs Custom Maps   Badensoft.net Pariah Server Now Runs Custom Maps EmptySun 9 Jul - 22:27

Thats right poeple along w/working along side Badenhop & a few other poeple I have managed to get every Pariah map ever made 2gether on 1 webpg for Pariah Players to dwnld !!..
Now the big event has started 2 new custom maps r in a rotation w/regular maps & it's soooooo friggin' easy to get the maps !! c'mon people ,get over to Pariah & the Badensoft.net server & see for ya self, theres a msg that runs & tells u were to get the new maps in the rotation & YES the rotation will change to introduce other new maps as well, these customs r being run on the server that Badenhop runs ,not the other server which is a partnered server Boneslicer/Badenhop.net server If u know how to map w/a 3d editor I suggesst u give the Pariah 3D Editor a try its just like the one used to make custom maps for Unreal04 & it can be found n this directoty

Pariah/SystemFolder/PariahEd.exe

So Get on over there Frag on sum new maps that require new stratagies than the boring old regular we all know of today,yes they r fun too but these custom are soooo awsome & people worked long & hard on them to bring them to u so do the mapper some justice & @ least try them out !!

That's all for me...

PhycickKiLLeR36
Back to top Go down
[RH]Dom
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
[RH]Dom

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2005-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Badensoft.net Pariah Server Now Runs Custom Maps   Badensoft.net Pariah Server Now Runs Custom Maps EmptyMon 10 Jul - 10:14

Nice thing indeed; perhaps could u add some maps form Mad and Map, like the big one ( rocky mountains ) made with big ed; but renewing the thing is good, i still wait for Warpath coming on 18th July officialy, or UT 2007 in August.

Bloody Summer, niark, niark....
Back to top Go down
http://oxygena.over-blog.com
RH[floaty]
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
RH[floaty]

Number of posts : 641
Registration date : 2005-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Badensoft.net Pariah Server Now Runs Custom Maps   Badensoft.net Pariah Server Now Runs Custom Maps EmptyMon 10 Jul - 15:21

PhycickKiLLeR36 wrote:
Thats right poeple along w/working along side Badenhop & a few other poeple I have managed to get every Pariah map ever made 2gether on 1 webpg for Pariah Players to dwnld !!..
Every map made? Not quite me thinks, but we can work on it. Smile
Back to top Go down
[RH]Map
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
[RH]Map

Number of posts : 751
Registration date : 2005-10-28

test:
Badensoft.net Pariah Server Now Runs Custom Maps Left_bar_bleue50/100Badensoft.net Pariah Server Now Runs Custom Maps Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Badensoft.net Pariah Server Now Runs Custom Maps   Badensoft.net Pariah Server Now Runs Custom Maps EmptyMon 10 Jul - 15:27

Euh pleaz help la traduction raconte nimp ! Floaty a trouvé un truck cool pour les map ?
Back to top Go down
http://perdu.com
[RH]NeiMAD
Admin
Admin
[RH]NeiMAD

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2005-10-26

test:
Badensoft.net Pariah Server Now Runs Custom Maps Left_bar_bleue50/100Badensoft.net Pariah Server Now Runs Custom Maps Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Badensoft.net Pariah Server Now Runs Custom Maps   Badensoft.net Pariah Server Now Runs Custom Maps EmptyMon 10 Jul - 20:21

hem, i haven't finished rocky mountains. it's 95% done, but im building computers (2 left). I 've finisehd one today. One more and i have finished. Then i'll end that map and we'll be abble to try it online
Back to top Go down
https://rhclan.bbactif.com
[RH]Dom
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
[RH]Dom

PostSubject: Re: Badensoft.net Pariah Server Now Runs Custom Maps   Badensoft.net Pariah Server Now Runs Custom Maps EmptyMon 10 Jul - 20:28

Funny: while u built 2 pc, i've destroyed 11 old ones lol; just to pick some pieces that can be useful; now i've got alot of cd rom, sound cards, graphic cards, hd, and so on, in my garage.

Welcome to Dom's Museum!!!

If interested, i've a P 4 2.4 ghz fsb 533 northwood to sell, with brand new Intel cooler: i've changed my cpu to a 2.8c ( cooler is new because i use a heatpipe )
Back to top Go down
RH[floaty]
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
RH[floaty]

PostSubject: Re: Badensoft.net Pariah Server Now Runs Custom Maps   Badensoft.net Pariah Server Now Runs Custom Maps EmptyTue 11 Jul - 3:03

shipping much from europe to usa?
Back to top Go down
[RH]Dom
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
[RH]Dom

PostSubject: Re: Badensoft.net Pariah Server Now Runs Custom Maps   Badensoft.net Pariah Server Now Runs Custom Maps EmptyTue 11 Jul - 4:57

good question, i'll see about that....

Ok, i've the answer: shipping from France to US for that type of merchandise under 2 kg, with a 5 days shipping and insurance, costs about 25 USD shipping.

So i dunno if it's worth sending from France; i sell it about 80 USD, so it'll cost 105 USD, dunno if it's interesting for you.
Back to top Go down
RH[floaty]
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
RH[floaty]

PostSubject: Re: Badensoft.net Pariah Server Now Runs Custom Maps   Badensoft.net Pariah Server Now Runs Custom Maps EmptyTue 11 Jul - 15:18

Ill have to check into that, I may be building a new pc just to use as a server. I dont know. Thx Dom
Sean
Back to top Go down
PhycickKiLLeR36
Essay Writer
Essay Writer
PhycickKiLLeR36

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2006-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Badensoft.net Pariah Server Now Runs Custom Maps   Badensoft.net Pariah Server Now Runs Custom Maps EmptyTue 25 Jul - 21:59

Well As for the map page I help do it's possibly not ALL the maps ,however it is the most remembered & best played,& best built maps that everyone reconizes so w/that said we now have like 134 mpas total ..Hey that's bad guys Very Happy

I've been asked why don't we host RockyMountains well several reason but they are not bad ones 1.) it's really huge 2.) no blockers on any of the mountain range ,I found it very easy to hop from red to blue base in mins from the mountain tops the game for me only lasted 2mins ..I was Sad
3.) maybe not so much bot pathing ,I think thats why the badensoft.net server lagged,I could be wrong so who knows....

Later Guys
[AR]Board Member
[AR]PhycickKiLLeR36
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Badensoft.net Pariah Server Now Runs Custom Maps   Badensoft.net Pariah Server Now Runs Custom Maps Empty

Back to top Go down

Badensoft.net Pariah Server Now Runs Custom Maps
Page 1 of 1