[RH]-CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

New Map Needs B0t Pathing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[RH]NeiMAD
Admin
Admin
[RH]NeiMAD

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2005-10-26

test:
New Map Needs B0t Pathing Left_bar_bleue50/100New Map Needs B0t Pathing Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

New Map Needs B0t Pathing Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Map Needs B0t Pathing   New Map Needs B0t Pathing EmptyThu 29 Jun - 20:50

hi,
I still have to finish the ctf map rockymountains. The last point is precisely the bots and their paths. I have a version where everything works and i still have to turn it into the final version. Btw, you can send me your map, i'll have a look. But know that my connection has been slowed down (was hard to make the news lol) and that it'll probably have to wait the begin of next month. I can't play neither. How big is the map, btw ?
Back to top Go down
https://rhclan.bbactif.com
PhycickKiLLeR36
Essay Writer
Essay Writer
PhycickKiLLeR36

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2006-05-23

PostSubject: Re: New Map Needs B0t Pathing   New Map Needs B0t Pathing EmptyFri 30 Jun - 4:21

Hey thanks for the response the map is 8.41mb's it's a Wehtam classic called Shawk don't know if u ever heard of it or not ??? ..Well u say a month ?? hmm,, & a bad connection ?? well it's overdue to be released & I hate to release it w/out bot pathing for the fear that no one will play it ....
I will get back to u ...

PhycickKiLLeR36
Back to top Go down
neimad

PostSubject: Re: New Map Needs B0t Pathing   New Map Needs B0t Pathing EmptyFri 30 Jun - 10:35

Yes, i know Shawk, and i remember there was no bot support, indeed.
Btw, next month is tomorrow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PhycickKiLLeR36
Essay Writer
Essay Writer
PhycickKiLLeR36

PostSubject: Re: New Map Needs B0t Pathing   New Map Needs B0t Pathing EmptyMon 3 Jul - 7:08

I just found a copy of Shawk w/everything I've changed or added ..Even the bot pathing is still there I figure all that needs to be done is to add a path to each flag & to fix the red links cause I take it that those r bad links ?? well anyways if u want to see it just let me know & I'll get a copy posted sumwhere for dwnld ...Thank u for your help if u correct or add any bot paths ,I'm hoping this can be done w/out totally redoing all the pathing ..By the way I don't want bots to drive vehicles , & get up w/me about where I can add spawn pts or can I add them 1st for each side then sent it to u ???...Thank U

PhycickKiLLeR36
Back to top Go down
[RH]NeiMAD
Admin
Admin
[RH]NeiMAD

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2005-10-26

test:
New Map Needs B0t Pathing Left_bar_bleue50/100New Map Needs B0t Pathing Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: New Map Needs B0t Pathing   New Map Needs B0t Pathing EmptyMon 3 Jul - 19:43

Ok, you can send me a link where i can download it. You can send me it on my email box : neimad2025@hotmail.Com
Back to top Go down
https://rhclan.bbactif.com
RH[floaty]
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
RH[floaty]

Number of posts : 641
Registration date : 2005-10-29

PostSubject: Re: New Map Needs B0t Pathing   New Map Needs B0t Pathing EmptyMon 3 Jul - 21:02

Hey Pysc, have you read teh tutorial on the heavy editor? I belive it explains how to path the bots in it. Check it out under the tutorials section on the forum. I hope it helps. BTW Im learing how to do maps with the heavy editor. i hope to have something to show for it in a couple weeks.
Shocked
Back to top Go down
PhycickKiLLeR36
Essay Writer
Essay Writer
PhycickKiLLeR36

PostSubject: Re: New Map Needs B0t Pathing   New Map Needs B0t Pathing EmptyTue 4 Jul - 7:53

Thanks for ya help....

Floaty _____I've tried the bot pathing I messed it up a few times so I thought I'd let sum1 who knew how to do add thier contribution to the map...
We as clans need to assist in the mapping process for newer custom maps ..We all have varied experience w/the 3D Editor,non the less if u would like sum help or pointers I'd be glad to give my input ,I know a bit about mapping ,but don't know it all lol..
I'm still learning more from other freinds as well ...

I Thank Those That help w/this Map & Host It As Well

PhycickKiLLeR36
Back to top Go down
RH[floaty]
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
RH[floaty]

Number of posts : 641
Registration date : 2005-10-29

PostSubject: Re: New Map Needs B0t Pathing   New Map Needs B0t Pathing EmptyTue 4 Jul - 17:33

I will try to do more hosting as time goes on. When its ready, Ill be glad to host for ya.
Back to top Go down
[RH]Dom
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
[RH]Dom

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2005-11-09

PostSubject: Re: New Map Needs B0t Pathing   New Map Needs B0t Pathing EmptyThu 20 Jul - 9:22

Ok guys, while i sometimes host a custom map server with mini ed, i put below the link to find several of my custom, including 3 new ones:

https://www.archive-host.com/membres/up/anonyme/i0j7azonifwjcwna3h8vx3h42og1fi.zip

Hope you'll enjoy some of them
Back to top Go down
http://oxygena.over-blog.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Map Needs B0t Pathing   New Map Needs B0t Pathing Empty

Back to top Go down

New Map Needs B0t Pathing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[RH]-CLAN :: [Pariah - Files] :: Maps-
Jump to: