[RH]-CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

=DFG= vs [RH] : rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[RH]NeiMAD
Admin
Admin
[RH]NeiMAD

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2005-10-26

test:
=DFG= vs [RH] : rules Left_bar_bleue50/100=DFG= vs [RH] : rules Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

=DFG= vs [RH] : rules Empty
PostSubject: =DFG= vs [RH] : rules   =DFG= vs [RH] : rules EmptyTue 6 Jun - 16:07

The last talks about the rules for the coming tournament are now over. here are the points to respect when both teams will play on the holy ground of the pariah sanctuary :

- DFG Server,
    - Sunday 11th June
    - Starting at 19:00 GMT
    - 7 vs 7 (there will only be 14 slots on the server)
    - 3 rounds of CTF using standard maps in the following order:
    - - Recoil
    - - Canyon Raider
    - - Riverbed
    - NO Plasma
    - NO use of Cars (these are standard maps but all players must ignore the cars - ANY use will result in the game being forfeit)
    - 5 minute break between games
    - 5 minute break after the 45th minute in each game if they go on that long. If "BREAK" is called all players must return to their base. Game will re-commence when the team leaders agree all are ready
    - subs at any time
    - there will be no stoppage for player changes
    - 3 hour maximum for the match starting from the beginning of the 1st official game
    - There will be the usual warm-up game before the first official game starts. About 15 minutes into the warm-up all players must put down their weapons when "PHOTO TIME" is called. Please, please, please stop shooting and let the opposition take the flag. The map will be restarted when the team leaders agree.
    - A password has been agreed and will be released by email to all match players nearer the time. You won't be able to join without it so please check your email on match day.

As a reminder, the battle will take place the 11th of june at 19:00 GMT (have a look here to figure out your local time)

=DFG= vs [RH] : rules 90022ffdff87e5ddbb2881c862c8t =DFG= vs [RH] : rules 74639d6f8666d8bef1350e4070d3t =DFG= vs [RH] : rules C3d4a0d596618d1c360f2fbb7621t

Last edited by on Tue 6 Jun - 16:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://rhclan.bbactif.com
[RH]Dom
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
[RH]Dom

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2005-11-09

PostSubject: Re: =DFG= vs [RH] : rules   =DFG= vs [RH] : rules EmptyTue 6 Jun - 16:42

Ok if 3 hours are the max, then we surely play the 3 hours lol!!! Remember the RECOIL map during previous tourney: 1h40 minutes, wow...

Ok my checklist: 4 bottles of REDBULL. 2 mice to change the 1st when it'll be smoking by too many frags... 14 vitamin bars....5 liters water or beer, dunno now, will think of it. O shit , no beer, i gonna pee too often, or perhaps will i do in my pants, it'll be more practical...

And: pommad for the hands, a geisha who will mass my poor neck, my usual fan club behind me, my favourite mascot ( a photo of Henk nude on the beach lol ), and let's go to the tourney, banzaiiiiii!!!!

cheers cheers yo yo
Back to top Go down
http://oxygena.over-blog.com
[RH]NeiMAD
Admin
Admin
[RH]NeiMAD

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2005-10-26

test:
=DFG= vs [RH] : rules Left_bar_bleue50/100=DFG= vs [RH] : rules Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: =DFG= vs [RH] : rules   =DFG= vs [RH] : rules EmptyTue 6 Jun - 16:49

[RH]Dom wrote:
my usual fan club behind me, my favourite mascot ( a photo of Henk nude on the beach lol ), ...
cheers cheers yo yo

Shocked surprised astonish ill ill crazy
Back to top Go down
https://rhclan.bbactif.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: =DFG= vs [RH] : rules   =DFG= vs [RH] : rules Empty

Back to top Go down

=DFG= vs [RH] : rules
Page 1 of 1