[RH]-CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

New [R.H.] Moving Coming : Trailer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[RH]NeiMAD
Admin
Admin
[RH]NeiMAD

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2005-10-26

test:
New [R.H.] Moving Coming : Trailer Left_bar_bleue50/100New [R.H.] Moving Coming : Trailer Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

New [R.H.] Moving Coming : Trailer Empty
PostSubject: New [R.H.] Moving Coming : Trailer   New [R.H.] Moving Coming : Trailer EmptySun 7 May - 18:43

We have started the making of a new movie ! The record session is over. We now edit the sequences, build the structure, etc ... The previous footage showed a single bug. This one show many more useful bugs (we discovered some of them during the recording), stunts, base jump, flights, etc. Here is a kind of trailer to give you an idea of the content. This scene is one among many others (i'm in a hurry to include them) ! The trailer is short (33 seconds, 2.7Mb) for two reasons : firstly, i didn't have time to do much lol (i did it right after the scenes recording). Secondly, it is short to make you want to see more satan ! hehe . To see the trailer, check out the Video section of the site. Enjoy ! Wink
Back to top Go down
https://rhclan.bbactif.com

New [R.H.] Moving Coming : Trailer
Page 1 of 1