[RH]-CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

keep updated with other games

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RHslode

keep updated with other games Empty
PostSubject: keep updated with other games   keep updated with other games EmptyTue 14 Feb - 23:01

Hi,guys..I have tried out UT2004..It has got some great potential.I find pariah a little more real than unreal..but UT2004 had more depth as far as maps and choices of games,I grabbed a UT which was total size of 3.74 gig..It allowed me to play single player and to host server(not on-line),but you can play with bots that can be brought up to a good potential as far as skill,thus,you can get a feel for online play..So i suggest,even grabbing this torrent,to gain some familiarity with game,before,buying retail,or even playing on-line with real opponents.Which,i could not do with this torrent,the on-line patch,,,didn't work:(..ok..cya..try it out..
Back to top Go down
[RH]NeiMAD
Admin
Admin
[RH]NeiMAD

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2005-10-26

test:
keep updated with other games Left_bar_bleue50/100keep updated with other games Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: keep updated with other games   keep updated with other games EmptyWed 15 Feb - 0:32

i ve downloaded the demo version. Lots of gun. I don't know any of them lol. Vehicules are fun. Next time i try it, i'll check which gun is good for fight and which one is good for dustbin lol
Back to top Go down
https://rhclan.bbactif.com
rhslode

PostSubject: gunz for unreal   keep updated with other games EmptyFri 17 Feb - 2:55

the gun i like,that is quite effective is chaingun,the purple shock gun is like highpower sniper,there is a rocket launcher,but it is shoot and pray,(mostly)the problem i have when i lose is,on some maps..... where or how to get to enemy flag,,,tip is.. w8 till enemy steals your flag,and follow them back..lol..otherwise it's a bit quiker pace than pariah,but alot like it in format
Back to top Go down
[RH]HanHarr
Dictionnary Writer
Dictionnary Writer
[RH]HanHarr

Number of posts : 712
Registration date : 2005-10-27

PostSubject: Re: keep updated with other games   keep updated with other games EmptyFri 17 Feb - 9:45

so its almost the same,only UT is faster?
Back to top Go down
(=DFG=)Stalker
Mail Writer
Mail Writer
(=DFG=)Stalker

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2006-02-06

PostSubject: Re: keep updated with other games   keep updated with other games EmptyFri 17 Feb - 11:37

Hi

Thanks NeiMAD for great information about Pariah2. New vehicles and weapons! lol bounce I wait patienty. For me Pariah is very nice game.
Back to top Go down
[RH]NeiMAD
Admin
Admin
[RH]NeiMAD

Number of posts : 2200
Registration date : 2005-10-26

test:
keep updated with other games Left_bar_bleue50/100keep updated with other games Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: keep updated with other games   keep updated with other games EmptyFri 17 Feb - 13:14

sure it is ! thumbup I'm in a hurry to learn more about it !
Back to top Go down
https://rhclan.bbactif.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: keep updated with other games   keep updated with other games Empty

Back to top Go down

keep updated with other games
Page 1 of 1